1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Vukovarska ul. 99, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dome Adventure d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rent a BMW r1250 GS or Ducati Multistrada and explore Croatian coast and islands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rent a BMW r1250 GS or Ducati Multistrada and explore Croatian coast and islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rent a BMW r1250 GS or Ducati Multistrada and explore Croatian coast and islands?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rent a BMW r1250 GS or Ducati Multistrada and explore Croatian coast and islands?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rent a BMW r1250 GS or Ducati Multistrada and explore Croatian coast and islands
10 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMotorcycle ToursOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitShore Excursions - DalmatiaMotorcycle Tours - DalmatiaOvernight Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - HvarMotorcycle Tours - HvarOvernight Tours - HvarPorts of Call Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarShore Excursions - ŠibenikMotorcycle Tours - ŠibenikOvernight Tours - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Port of Split (Luka Split) Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Bacvice BeachFroggylandSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Salona MarjanKlis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Republic Square (Prokurative)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Gates of Diocletian's PalacePeristyle Square (Peristil)