- Tour Diocletian's Palace with the benefit of a guide
- Learn about Split architecture, history, and art
- Drop by other top Split sights long enough to snap a photo
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the Golden Gate, under the big statue of Grgur Ninski. Look for the guide with the blue umbrella!
What To Expect
Over the course of your walk you’ll sample the very best highlights of Split, stopping to check out attractions including Riva, City Hall, the Statue of Gregory of Nin, Peristil, St. Duje Cathedral, Diocletian’s Palace, Vestibul, and more. You’ll also get to learn more about Split’s rich architectural history and get an introduction some of its must-see art. You’ll finish back at your original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operates only on English
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redono d.o.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff