9 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While you’re in Split, widen your sightseeing to Dubrovnik: an easy, if relatively long, drive south along Croatia’s coast. Traveling by private, air-conditioned minivan with a personal driver-guide, admire the scenery on the way to Dubrovnik UNESCO-listed Old Town, choosing to pause at stone-built coastal villages on route if you wish. On arrival, enjoy a panoramic city tour before exploring independently; walking the medieval walls and lanes to discover the landmarks, restaurants, shops, and more.
- Private day trip to Dubrovnik from Split
- Scenic drive south past villages and Croatia’s Adriatic coast
- Panoramic Dubrovnik tour followed by time to explore independently
- Explore the Old Town walls, churches, shops, and restaurants as you wish
- Flexible itinerary lets you stop on route for sightseeing and breaks
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Price is per vehicle with maximum of eight passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
WiFi on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Private tour guide in Dubrovnik (can be arranged for a small fee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Each guest is picked up at his own accommodation. This is private transfer so guest can choose when to depart, we are fully flexible regarding itinerary, please just write in message pick up time.
You can choose coastal road which has amazing view on sea and islands or inland highway which is 30min quicker (or you can mix and go to Dubrovnik coastal road and return with partial highway from Ploce city).
- Split ferry port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Price is per vehicle with a maximum of 8 passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Transfer me Dalmatia d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We took a day trip from Split to Dubrovnik - was a long day but a great day." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubrovnik Private Day Trip from Split (round trip transfer)
9 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)FroggylandFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Republic Square (Prokurative)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Salona Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Port of Split (Luka Split) Gates of Diocletian's PalaceGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)MarjanBacvice BeachRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)