Departure & Return
Park in via dell'angolo. Coming from the corner parking lot, our desk with the umbrella is positioned as before of the 3 there are, it is the largest with the RED counter color. Among the photos of the announcement you can see the photo of our station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You will meet us at the port, we have a desk and an umbrella under the Truglia Tower. It is located within a ZTL area and can only be reached on foot. Coming from the car park located in via "dell'angolo" (recommended), you can reach the port with a 5-minute walk. We are in front of the restaurant "il porticciolo" positioned as the first of the three desks present, the largest of them with the RED counter. Coming from the center of Sperlonga low or high passing near the Tower we are positioned as third in order of arrival. If the desk is occupied it will be necessary to wait for your turn because the desks next to you, even if very close, represent other organizations that cannot manage your booking. AMONG THE PHOTOS OF THE ADVERT, YOU CAN FIND A PHOTO WITH CAPTION REPRESENTATIVE OF WHERE WE ARE LOCATED WITH RESPECT TO OTHER COMPANIES. Arrival is required 15 minutes before to formalize boarding procedures. No delay will be tolerated for the scheduled departure at the established time.
- It is also possible to organize the tour on request for more than 12 people at the same time up to 36 people. With more boats that are at our disposal, each of which will carry a maximum of 12 people. For such large groups, please contact customer service directly.
- The activity to be carried out is subject to a minimum number of 6 participants. The management may reserve the right to propose an alternative or cancel the reservation if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- The snorkeling equipment that is shown in some photos is not our property, but is from the summer camp that participates in our excursions. Therefore we will not provide that type of model.
- Not recommended for infants, due to the heat and the many hours on board to spend.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sperlonga Escursioni - Boat tours & rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff