Departure & Return
Park in via dell'angolo. Coming from the corner parking lot, our desk with the umbrella is positioned as before of the 3 there are, it is the largest with the RED counter color. Among the photos of the announcement you can see the photo of our station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The snorkeling equipment that is shown in some photos is not owned by us, but belongs to the summer camp that takes part in our excursions. Therefore we will not provide that type of model.
- You will meet us at the port, we have a desk and an umbrella under the Truglia Tower. It is located within a ZTL area and can only be reached on foot. Coming from the car park located in via "dell'angolo" (recommended), you can reach the port with a 5-minute walk. We are in front of the restaurant "il porticciolo" positioned as the first of the three desks present, the largest of them with the RED counter. Coming from the center of Sperlonga low or high passing near the Tower we are positioned as third in order of arrival. If the desk is occupied it will be necessary to wait for your turn because the desks next to you, even if very close, represent other organizations that cannot manage your booking. AMONG THE PHOTOS OF THE ADVERT, YOU CAN FIND A PHOTO WITH CAPTION REPRESENTATIVE OF WHERE WE ARE LOCATED WITH RESPECT TO OTHER COMPANIES. Arrival is required 15 minutes before to formalize boarding procedures. No delay will be tolerated for the scheduled departure at the established time.
- Not recommended for the infants, due to the heat and the many hours on board to spend.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sperlonga Escursioni - Boat tours & rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff