Explore our promoted experiences
- Hands-on gastronomic tour from Sorrento
- Learn how to make some of the most quintessential Italian foods
- Visit a local farm, cheese factory, and pizza joint for tours and tastings
- Walk through olive groves and sample fresh olive oil, lemonade, and limoncello
- Pair fresh provolone cheese with salami and wine
- Make your own Neapolitan pizza
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to a cheese factory, where you'll sample local provolone, complemented by salami and a glass of vino. Get an inside look at how the soft cheese of caciotta is made, as well as treccia, similar to a braided mozzarella.
Then, learn how to make a pie like a real Neapolitan. Travel to the historic center of Schiazzano for a pizza-making lesson from an expert instructor. Get the doughy crust just right before feasting on your creation, followed by coffee and a homemade dessert.
Top off your culinary tour with a limoncello liqueur back at Limoneto Storico 1894. Listen in on the secrets behind the family recipe for the popular after-dinner drink.
Appetites sated, you’ll conclude your trip with transportation back to Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please make a note of any specific dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Minimum numbers of 2 people per tour apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gialpi DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff