Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day cruise along the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Enjoy an exciting speedboat ride or opt for a more relaxing cruise by classic wooden boat
- Visit the seaside town or village of your choice to explore
- Enjoy snacks and drinks on the sundeck and stop along the way to swim
Departure & Return
Departure point is from the Marina Piccola port in Sorrento. Walk towards the end of the pier at Marina Piccola. Before reaching the end, you will come across three green benches under an overhang. They are the only three green benches under an overhang on the pier so you won't miss them. Use that as your reference point and wait at the benches. The captain will pull up, he will have your name and the number of people in your group. Please be patient at this pier, as the captain needs to radio in before entering port for the coast guard authorization. Sometimes they will make us wait a bit depending on ferry and boat traffic.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take off along southern Italy’s gorgeous shoreline, passing the charming towns and villages dotting the Amalfi Coast. Admire the turquoise fjord of Furore, the fishing villages of Nerano and Praiano and Amalfi's impressive collection of luxury hotels.
Get an up-close look at the private islands and natural reserve of Li Galli. You also pass the sheltered cove of Conca dei Marini and the Pandora Grotto. As you go, enjoy plenty of time to swim or relax on deck with the drinks and snacks provided.
When you’re ready to explore the oceanfront towns or break for lunch, your captain docks in Marmorata, Atrani, Maiori, or Minori at your request.
After a full day of sightseeing and relaxation, journey back along the coast and conclude at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff