8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Refine your palate and cooking skills on a full-day wine and pizza tour from Sorrento. Your private driver - who is also a sommelier - takes you from your hotel to two different wineries. Taste three local wines at each and learn about the winemaking process and explore the vineyards. In between, enjoy a private pizza making lesson at a local pizzeria, where you'll dine on your personal creation.
- Taste six different types of locally prepared wine
- Enjoy a private pizza cooking class at a local pizzeria
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private (sommelier) guide
- Relax in round trip transportation from Sorrento
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Driver / Guide (food&wine expert)
Guided wine tasting (3 glasses of wine)
Pizza Cooking Class
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Sorrento.
On request we drop off travelers in a different location.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Irpinia Wine Tour with Pizza Cooking Class from Sorrento with sommelier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Irpinia Wine Tour with Pizza Cooking Class from Sorrento with sommelier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Irpinia Wine Tour with Pizza Cooking Class from Sorrento with sommelier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Irpinia Wine Tour with Pizza Cooking Class from Sorrento with sommelier
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - Amalfi CoastUnique Experiences - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoUnique Experiences - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriFood Tours - CapriUnique Experiences - CapriBus Tours - CapriWine Tastings - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Punta del CapoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Via Capo