- Explore Mt. Vesuvius and the ruins at Pompeii on a full-day tour from Sorrento
- Climb to the top of Mt. Vesuvius for stunning views of the bay and an impressive look into the crater
- Experience Pompeii on a 2-hour tour guided tour and walk the streets ancient Romans walked
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from centrally located Sorrento hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by POMPEII & MT. VESUVIUS FD - from Sorrento.