Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A cooking class is a great way to experience local culture when traveling
- Enjoy a hands-on alternative to eating dinner out
- Take home recipes so you can make these Italian dishes again and again
- Private class provides more personalized service
Departure & Return
at the Sorrento station you will find our shuttle bus "PALAZZO DEL BARONE" to reach our Villa in a comfortable and free way. Departure is at 15:30 From November 1st to April 1st the departure is at 2:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chez Barone Cooking School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff