- Round-trip transit from your hotel makes logistics simple
- See the highlights of the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Disembark in Amalfi and go on a walking tour (added expense)
- Enjoy time at your leisure to shop, sightsee, and more in Positano
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, and sunscreen
- Please bring your personal seasick medicine
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 98 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & More Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Definitely worth the expense and the best way to see the stunning Amalfi coast!" See review
- "Pick-up and drop-off in comfortable minibuses; the boat itself looked well-maintained, felt safe and was big enough for the crowd of people that joined the tour." See review
- "A superb way to visit this coast and such a great perspective to take in the beauty of the shoreline!" See review