- Choose to depart from Capri, Positano, or Sorrento based on your schedule
- Snorkeling equipment and towels provided so no hassle packing your own
- A bathroom, wi-fi, and drinks and snacks on board for a comfortable sail
- Choose your own pace and itinerary with this private boat tour
Departure & Return
Boarding place is on the main pier in Sorrento Harbor near the 3 wooden box
We will set the right place once in touch with customers, considering the best and close dock each time in case of boarding in Capri harbor they will charge 100€, we prefer to board in the Scoglio delle Sirene free dock In case of Boarding in Capri we will charge an extra fuel consumption 200€
We board at the Private Lucibello dock to avoid the crazy crowded public pier and they charge 50€ In case of Boarding in Positano we will charge an extra fuel consumption 200€
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charter & Villas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms