1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the National Palace of Pena.
Brunch / Cockatail if choosen the option.
Departure & Return
Praça Dom Fernando II 11, 2710-516 Sintra, Portugal
Square of the fair of São Pedro de Sintra.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Parque e Palácio Nacional da Pena
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Visit to the National Palace of Pena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Visit to the National Palace of Pena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Visit to the National Palace of Pena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Visit to the National Palace of Pena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Visit to the National Palace of Pena
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSintraBus Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisBus Tours - LisbonHistorical Tours - LisbonBus Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory