2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Parcheggio Tempio di Giunone , 92100 Agrigento, AG, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Car park exit. The guide will hold a sign with your name on it
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/24/2019 - 12/16/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Travelnet Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento
1 hour 50 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyArchaeology Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Piazza Duomo Tours & TicketsOrtygia (Ortigia) Tours & TicketsKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore) Tours & TicketsPiazza IX Aprile Tours & TicketsEar of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio) Tours & TicketsPiazza & Fontana Pretoria Tours & TicketsCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja) Tours & TicketsNicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata) Tours & TicketsVilla Comunale Tours & TicketsIsola Bella Tours & TicketsVucciria Market (La Vucciria) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara) Tours & TicketsAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie) Tours & TicketsTaormina Roman Odeon Tours & TicketsTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro) Tours & TicketsMarsala Tours & TicketsScicli Tours & TicketsMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & TicketsAci Castello Tours & Tickets