2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Clara Sapienza
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour in the Alleys of the Historic Center of Palermo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour in the Alleys of the Historic Center of Palermo?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour in the Alleys of the Historic Center of Palermo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour in the Alleys of the Historic Center of Palermo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour in the Alleys of the Historic Center of Palermo
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyCity Tours - CataniaArchitecture Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaArt Tours - CataniaCity Tours - TaorminaArchitecture Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaArt Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - PalermoArchitecture Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoArt Tours - PalermoCategory
MartoranaSyracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)Marzamemi Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Piazza DuomoKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Taormina Roman OdeonAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Aci Castello