- 3-hour walking tour in Palermo’s historic center, from Verdi Square
- Admire the architecture of Teatro Massimo and the Palermo Cathedral
- Be amazed by the colorful and intricate decor inside the Chiesa del Gesù
- Hear about the sites listed by UNESCO in Arab-Norman Palermo
- Visit food markets and have the option to purchase classic snacks
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 10.30 just in front of the entrance of the Salinas Archeological Museum.
This is the meeting point ONLY for Cruise Passengers. Please, wait me outside the IBIS Hotel at 10.00 am.
The end point is 20 minutes walking far from the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cavallaro Fabrizio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Markets and Monuments: Walking Tour in the Center of Palermo.