6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The popularity of the Inspector Montalbano TV Series—and the novels it’s based on—has produced a collection of tours that take visitors to the locations where the show is filmed, which also happen to be in Sicily’s less-visited but no-less beautiful southeastern region. This “Montalbano” tour stands out by providing pickup and drop-off from your accommodations in Catania, and guided walks in the historic centers of Ragusa and Scicli.
- See some of southeastern Sicily’s most charming baroque towns
- Visit Ragusa Ibla, Punta Secca—where Montalbano lives—and UNESCO-listed Scicli
- A guide gives you insights into local history and the beloved Montalbano books and TV show
- Value: includes hotel pickup and drop-off, and discounts for groups, students, and children
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up/ drop-off from/to your accommodation in Catania city and surrounding area
Pick-up/ Drop-off outside the pick-up area
Departure & Return
Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY lemontour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Il Commissiario Montalbano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Il Commissiario Montalbano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Il Commissiario Montalbano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Il Commissiario Montalbano?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Il Commissiario Montalbano
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursMovie ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaMovie Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaMovie Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoMovie Tours - PalermoCategory
Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede) Tours & TicketsMarzamemi Tours & TicketsChurch of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsCatania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania) Tours & TicketsMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsChurch of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani) Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsEar of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio) Tours & TicketsNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis) Tours & TicketsHouse Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone) Tours & TicketsPiazza & Fontana Pretoria Tours & TicketsKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra) Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi) Tours & TicketsAcireale Tours & TicketsMarsala Tours & TicketsTrapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco) Tours & TicketsTaormina Roman Odeon Tours & TicketsNicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata) Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno) Tours & Tickets