- This tour makes it simple to discover Mt. Etna's spectacular scenery
- Round-trip transit from Messina is provided via air-conditioned minivan
- Visit a top winery to discover the unique wines and taste local dishes
- A small-group tour lets you explore without worrying about crowds
Departure & Return
FOR THE CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: The guide will meet you INSIDE of the port terminal, on the LEFT SIDE of the ship. She will have a signboard on which you will see logo: A LION HEAD.
FOR THE GUESTS THAT ARE NOT CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: The meeting point at our office DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY, located in Via I Settembre, 110.
The travellers will meet the guide in front of the small three columns temple, located in front of the port of Giardini Naxos.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes, wind jackets, a scarf and an umbrella
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff