- 3-hour Segway tour of Catania with an expert local guide
- Explore Catania’s UNESCO-listed historical center, seeing Baroque palaces and Roman ruins
- Stop for photos in Piazza Duomo and see the Fountain of the Elephant, carved from volcanic rock
- Glide along Via Etnea, Catania’s vibrant main street, before exploring the park of Villa Bellini
- Listen to tales of Catania’s medieval history on a stop outside 13th-century Castle Ursino
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel into the heart of the city, arriving in Piazza Duomo. Learn the history behind each architectural gem as you admire the surrounding Baroque palaces. Check out City Hall and snap some photos in front of Fountain of the Elephant, made from Catania’s signature volcanic stone.
Continue along Via Etnea, the lively main drag named after Sicily’s enormous – and very active – volcano. Then, make your way to Piazza Stesicoro to see the city’s Roman ruins, including the site of the old amphitheater.
Afterward, journey into the park of Villa Bellini, winding your way up to Piazza Dante, overlooking the city. Check out panoramic views from San Nicola Church before exploring the exterior of the Benedictine monastery.
As you descend back to the city center, make a final stop at the 13th-century Castle Ursino, the medieval showpiece of Piazza Federico di Svevia.
Your tour will conclude back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by CSTRents - Catania Segway PT Authorized Tour.