1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Finding the best cannoli bakeries—pasticcerie—in Taormina can be a fun challenge, but it can also turn into fruitless trips between neighborhoods. With this tour, take the guesswork out and let a chef help you prepare cannoli from scratch, using traditional recipes starting with the crusty shell and ending with sweet ricotta cream. When you’re done, taste your creations and receive a “cannoli expert” certificate.
- Learn how to prepare cannoli from a professional chef
- A great, hands-on alterative to a trip to a bakery or café
- The cannoli-making class is a fun activity for families or couples
- Finish the class with cannoli tasting and receive a certificate
- Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Cannoli is a typical sicilian Sweet
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Largo giove serapide, 4, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
In Front of Porta Messina Arch
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting Point - Porta Messina, Taormina 98039 ME
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Porta Messina Restaurant Cooking Class
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSicilyCooking Classes - CataniaCooking Classes - TaorminaCooking Classes - PalermoCategory
Aci CastelloChurch of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)Villa ComunaleAgrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Ortygia (Ortigia)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)