Explore our promoted experiences
- Go off the beaten path on this fun guided walking tour of two of Seville's coolest neighborhoods
- Explore Macarena and Alameda with your guide, learning about the history and culture of the area
- See ample amounts of art from street art to galleries
- Visit the plethora of bars, restaurants, vintage shops, and boutiques that flank the streets of the districts
Departure & Return
In front of the Casas de las Sirenas, Alameda de Hercules 30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- Depending on the day and time you book certain areas might be closed. We recommend mornings Mon-Sat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Not Just a Tourist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff