- Sarajevo history tour by mini bus
- Small group tour for a personalized experience
- Hear fascinating stories of local history from your guide
- Learn about life during the siege
- Includes Tunnel Museum admission
Departure & Return
Zelenih beretki 30
What To Expect
Continue to a cemetery where victims of the war are buried, and learn what life was like during the siege, as residents coped with scarce food, water, electricity, and gas. Visit some of the city’s main landmarks, many of which sustained heavy shelling: see City Hall and the National Library of Bosnia and Herzegovina, then pass the National Museum, the Presidency Building, Skenderija Market, and the Zetra Olympic Hall.
Walk through Sniper Alley, and along tunnels used during the war. This tour includes admission to the Tunnel Museum, whose exhibits tell the story of the conflict, including a video about UN intervention during the Siege of Sarajevo. After visiting the Tunnel Museum, drive back to your original departure point, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.