2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about Sarajevo’s unique blend of history and empires on this guided walking tour. Stroll through the Ottoman-era Bascarsija Square. Browse for souvenirs on the Coppersmith Street. Admire the Austro-Hungarian architecture that dots the city. Learn about the Latin Bridge and the beginning of World War I from your guide.
- Learn about the area’s history from your guide
- Admire Sarajevo’s blend of architectural styles
- See the famous Latin Bridge
- Stroll through the scenic Bascarsija Square
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour starts every day at 12:00
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Invicta Travel Sarajevo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sarajevo Walking tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSarajevoCity Tours - VisokoWalking Tours - VisokoCity Tours - MakarskaWalking Tours - MakarskaCity Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikCategory