- See the best of Travnik and Jajce on a small-group tour from Sarajevo
- Nothing to plan: round-trip transport and guided sightseeing included
- Explore old Travnik and Jajce with its high waterfalls and Pliva watermills
- Hear history you’d miss if alone on a relaxed tour capped at eight
Departure & Return
Info Bosnia Tourist Information Center located on main pedestrian street Ferhadija, just next to “Sarajevo Meeting of Cultures”. We provide free pick-up service if requested.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Info Bosnia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.