- Learn about Sarajevo’s history from your guide
- Taste local cuisine like cevapi, flat bread, and a Sarajevo beer
- Stroll the streets of Old Town
- Enjoy complimentary hotel pickup
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of Balkantina Gourmet Shop, behind Sacred Heart Cathedral next to the Music Academy.
Famous Sarajevo Brewery that has been one of the city's symbols for over 150 years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balkantina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.