- Access stunning Shakotan Peninsula scenery that would be hard to reach alone
- Take it easy with round-trip transport and entrance fees included
- No need to bring food with you—a tasty seafood lunch is provided
- Learn about Nikka Whisky and enjoy a tasting at Yoichi Distillery
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sapporo Station North Exit (bus car park) Directions: When you are in the main JR Train Station, please use the North Exit on the East ticket gate side. You will then see the bus stops, and our guide will be waiting with a Travel Hokkaido sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us immediately if you will need infant seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Hokkaido
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.