- Hassle-free escape from São Paulo, Brazil
- Explore the "Switzerland of Brazil"
- Visit a waterfall
- Chance to add adventure activities including biking and horseback riding
Departure & Return
Travelers staying more than 7 km radius far from Sé Square, outside from pick-up area, have to meeting the group at the starting point. 2 blocks far from both subway stations: Consolação (Green Line) and Paulista (Yellow Line).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIDA & ENERGIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The trout for lunch is a must and a sample of the numerous chocolate stores on offer is another must." See review