- Maximize your sightseeing time in one packed day tour
- Take in popular sights and insider favorites
- Avoid language barriers with a trilingual guide
- Forget about navigation and city traffic with private transportation
Departure & Return
• Meet the guide and driver at the designated meeting point and time at least 10 minutes prior to the tour's departure which is at 9:30 am. • Check-in: 9:00 am • Departure: 9:30 am • Reference point: It's a walkable distance from the train station "Berrini" part of Emerald Line 9.
• Pick-up time:: 10:00 am • Reference point: It's a walkable distance from Ibirapuera Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gregtur Turismo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands