- Full-day private layover tour of São Paulo from Santos Port
- Admire landmarks including the Catedral da Sé, the Italian Tower, and the Copan building
- Explore the financial district, the Japanese quarter of Liberdade, and the bohemian neighborhood of Madalena
- Visit the Municipal Market, where you can enjoy delicious Brazilian cuisine and sample local specialties
- Great-value tour includes port pickup and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Around SP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms