Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Please bring: Closed or trekking shoes, jacket, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water. You can also bring snacks
- You may need to sign a Risk Acceptance Form
- Please keep in mind that we will reach a height of approximetly 3.500 m.a.s.l. Some people may suffer from altitude sickness.
- NO travelers with hypertension problems; cardiac patients; those who have suffered embolism or edema
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized