- Learn how to make traditional Tuscan dishes in a local farmhouse kitchen
- Pick up tips and techniques during a hands-on lesson with your host
- Prepare up to six courses—including fresh pasta—then relax over lunch
- Opt for a truffle hunt add-on and prepare truffle-based specialties
Departure & Return
Thanks for your reservation. I'm Katia and with mu uncle Fulvio will introduce you in the fantastic world and flavor of Tuscan cooking. This is our address Il Vicario-Podere di Monti Località Sant'Andrea 1 San Gimignano You can also che on google map as Il Vicario Thanks Katia&Fulvio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere di Monti
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience