- Learn how to make traditional Tuscan dishes in a local farmhouse kitchen
- Pick up tips and techniques during a hands-on lesson with your host
- Prepare up to six courses — including fresh pasta — then relax over lunch
- Opt for a truffle hunt add-on and prepare truffle-based specialties
Departure & Return
Thanks for your reservation. I'm Katia and with mu uncle Fulvio will introduce you into the fantastic world and flavor of Tuscan cooking. This is our address The Vicario-Podere di Monti Location Sant'Andrea 1 Saint Gimignano You can also that on google map as Il Vicario Thanks Katia & Fulvio
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere di Monti
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience