- Secure your place online for a popular tandem paragliding flight
- Opt for a Salzburg hotel pickup for a relaxing start to the experience
- Have peace of mind for your safety with full equipment provided
- See more of Salzburg and its surrounds in a short paragliding flight
Departure & Return
Take Bus 151 from Salzburg City Center / Station Mirabellplatz to Gaisberg Summit Station. Call us when you enter the bus as you will not have a connection with mobile phones on the way up. Text messages always work well. We will pick you up at the last bus station on the very top of the Mountain.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FlyMozart Salzburg Verein zur Förderung des Flugsports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff