2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Rome decorated for the holidays on this Christmas walking tour. You’ll pass by the city’s historical landmarks and visit lesser-known locations while learning about Roman holiday traditions. Make stops at Piazza Navona and the Christmas market, and try a seasonal cake (panettone) with a cup of hot chocolate before admiring the nativity scene at St. Peter’s Square.
- Explore Rome with a guide so you won’t miss its top holiday sights
- Small-group walking tour allows you to avoid the hassle of needing directions or a map
- Listen to Christmas-themed commentary as you walk
- Enjoy a tasting of cake and hot chocolate
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY More Of Rome, impresa individuale RM-1493022
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Celebrate Christmas in Rome - Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Celebrate Christmas in Rome - Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Celebrate Christmas in Rome - Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Celebrate Christmas in Rome - Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Celebrate Christmas in Rome - Small Group Walking Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ChristmasWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeChristmas - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoChristmas - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaChristmas - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiCategory
Domus AugustanaAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Trinità dei MontiSaint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Rome Via NazionaleRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Gladiator MuseumRome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloZoomarineGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)