3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rome’s lively piazzas are the heart of Roman life and home to some of the city’s most magnificent architecture. On this private 3-hour walking tour, admire the famous Fountain of the Four Rivers and Fountain of Neptune in Piazza Navona, climb the Spanish Steps in Piazza di Spagna, and stroll around Piazza del Popolo and Piazza Venezia. Hotel pickup is included.
- 3-hour Rome Piazzas Private Walking Tour
- Visit Piazza del Popolo, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Venezia and Piazza Navona
- Admire Rome landmarks such as the Spanish Steps, Palazzo delle Assicurazioni, and the Fountain of Neptune
- Experience local life as you explore Rome’s atmospheric neighborhoods
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Rome or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Transportation between sights
Transfers by taxi or private transportations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up in all accomodations in rome city center
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Rome Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Rome Piazzas Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Rome Piazzas Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Rome Piazzas Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Rome Piazzas Private Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Trajan's ColumnTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Hydromania Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Castel Romano Designer OutletSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Villa CelimontanaAventine Hill (Aventino)Foro ItalicoVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)