3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This small-group walking tour is the ideal introduction to Ancient Rome, including guided tours of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Head inside the Colosseum using the Gladiator's Entrance, follow in their footsteps as you walk the Arena Floor, and hear stories from your guide about the daunting battles that took place there.
- Special access to the Colosseum using the Gladiator's Entrance
- Skip-the-line entrance to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Explore the remnants of Roman Forum, in the footsteps of Roman emperors
- Visit Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome nearly 3000 years ago
Saved to wishlist!
Exclusive Access to Colosseum using Gladiator's Entrance
Entry to the Arena Floor
Skip the line entry to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Narrations of a professional guide
Food or Drinks
Pick-up or Drop-off
Departure & Return
Via del Colosseo, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the Colosseum Administration may limit access to some or all of the restricted areas (Colosseum, Arena Level, and Third Tier), to ensure the safety of its visitors. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or full refund
- All tourists are required to show a valid photo ID for entering the Colosseum (Student ID, Driver's License, Passport or State ID)
- All guests must need to pass through a security check before entering the Colosseum.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour start time to complete the signup and clear security checks.
- The meeting place is near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Tour Tickets
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colosseum Guided Tour with Exclusive Gladiator's Entrance and Arena Floor ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colosseum Guided Tour with Exclusive Gladiator's Entrance and Arena Floor ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Colosseum Guided Tour with Exclusive Gladiator's Entrance and Arena Floor ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colosseum Guided Tour with Exclusive Gladiator's Entrance and Arena Floor ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Colosseum Guided Tour with Exclusive Gladiator's Entrance and Arena Floor
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Ponza Island Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Palatine Hill (Palatino)TestaccioBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaSaint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleWelcome to RomeCinecittà WorldPiazza BarberiniDomus AugustanaCaelian Hill (Celio)