- Half-day trip to Tivoli from Rome
- Explore the ruins of Hadrian's Villa, a palace complex built for Emperor Hadrian in the 2nd century AD
- Visit the Renaissance palace of Villa d'Este with its terraced gardens and fountains
- Enjoy comfortable round-trip transportation from and back to Rome
Departure & Return
If your hotel is not serviced, please make your way to the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the tour start time: Viale Luigi Einaudi in front of S, Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near Metro A line stop Reppublica and Termini Station (Metro A and B)
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart, no casual clothing like jeans and shorts
- Tour ends at Viale Luigi Einaudi in front of S. Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near Metro A line stop Reppublica and Termini Station (Metro A and B)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience