- Spend the day exploring Siena and San Gimignano
- Learn about the rich medieval histories of each town
- Enjoy lunch and wine tastings at a San Gimignano estate
- This private tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Arrive first in the UNESCO-listed town of San Gimignano with its many Medieval towers. Stroll through the pretty historic center. Sample some Vernaccia, a white wine made in the area.
Stop at a winery in Chianti to visit a beautiful wine cellar. Taste different kinds of wine and oil, and enjoy lunch in the restaurant of the estate.
Visit the historic center of Siena, another UNESCO World Heritage Site, to see the main square in town—the Piazza del Campo—where the annual Palio horse race is held. Marvel at the multi-colored facade of the Duomo before making your way back to Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This private tour is limited to 12 people
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands