3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme on this Rome tour. You'll have the chance to see and learn about the art and archaeology of ancient Rome with a guide to make sure you don't miss the most important details. This is a great way to understand more about the city's long history than you would with just a visit to the Colosseum or similar attractions.
- Go deeper into the history of ancient Rome at the Museo Nazionale Romano
- See the Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli
- Gain insight from a guide in a small group
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off in the city center
Saved to wishlist!
3 hours Professional Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walk underground areas and places of worship
- Visit the fabulous “Terme di Diocleziano
- Visit the Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli
- See the best of Rome in a small group max 12 people
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour - Skip the line: ONCE UPON A TIME THE ROMANS?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour - Skip the line: ONCE UPON A TIME THE ROMANS?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour - Skip the line: ONCE UPON A TIME THE ROMANS?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour - Skip the line: ONCE UPON A TIME THE ROMANS?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour - Skip the line: ONCE UPON A TIME THE ROMANS
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Campo de' FioriBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Gladiator MuseumPincio Gardens (Pincio)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaPonte Sisto