- Private tour designed specifically for kids
- Professional art historian guide
- Play games and have fun while learning about history
- Entrance fees and skip-the-line entrances included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the "Oppio caffe" on Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi. The guide will have a sign with your name on it.
Tour will end in the Roman Forum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is designed specially for children up to 12 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Children discount from 6 up 12 years old is applied only with a valid ID card
- Important: please note that you can not get to the Colosseum with large bags / backpacks / suitcases. It is possible to bring only small bags. Because inside the Colosseum there is not a cloakroom service, you should not bring any large bags.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Not reccomended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms