- Underground walking tour of Rome
- Explore a maze of ancient streets and structures underneath Rome's busy streets
- Go below ground at the Basilica of St Clement
- Visit the church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo on Celian Hill, one of the old Seven Hills of Rome
Departure & Return
Address: Piazza di S.Clemente, right in front of the church main entrance (it is a metal gate a few meters lower than the street level, accessible by a stair)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Churches can be closed due to extraordinary celebrations. We reserve the right to cancel and refund the tour if this happens.
- Tour may not be suitable for those who are "strongly" claustrophobic
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joy of Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience