- Skip-the-line access to Rome's Colosseum
- Head straight into the Arena, where gladiators once fought
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station, take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Please walk down on Via Cavour and just before arriving in Largo Corrado Ricci turn left in via del Colosseo and walking up on Via del Colosseo you will see a little square with the restaurant and our office. This is Via Frangipane 30.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Small group tour will average 16 people (with a maximum of 24 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might lose the entrance at the Colosseum or a part of the tour
- The order of the visit of the itinerary might change
- There might be a slight change in the departure timing. In this case we will call you in advance.
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Please note that due to summer heatwaves the duration of the tour may vary slightly depending on the needs of the group.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Colosseum with Arena Access and Ancient Rome Small Group Tour.