- Skip-the-line entry and guided tour of the National Roman Museum–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme in Rome
- Ideal for history enthusiasts
- Bypass long lines and explore the museum alongside an expert guide
- Admire sculptural highlights including 'Boxer at Rest', ‘Discus Thrower’, and the ‘Sleeping Hermaphrodite’
- Upgrade to include a visit to the Diocletian Baths, built in 298 AD
- Choose between a private or small-group tour
Departure & Return
Ticket Office of Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, Address: Largo Villa Peretti, 2 Only few steps away from Republic Square (Repubblica Metro Station on Line A
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Alongside commentary that details Rome’s artistic heritage, you’ll admire perfectly preserved mosaics, ancient coins, jewels, and notable sculptures depicting a ‘Boxer at Rest, a ‘Discus Thrower’, and a ‘Sleeping Hermaphrodite’. See, too, the extravagantly decorated rooms that belonged to Empress Livia, and gain a comprehensive overview of classic Roman art’s rich panorama. Then, if you’ve upgraded to include a tour of the Baths of Diocletian, you’ll proceed to what was once the most luxurious bathhouse in ancient Rome.
Immerse yourself in the sacred atmosphere of Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels, incorporated into the bathhouse by Michealangelo in 1561, and learn about Roman social traditions. Following three hours of enrichment, bid your guide farewell at the Baths of Diocletian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience