- 2-hour private family tour of Rome’s Colosseum
- Avoid the long queues with skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum
- Keep the kids engaged with interactive activities and age-appropriate commentary from your guide
- Wheelchair accessible tour means older family members don’t have to miss out
- Hear fascinating facts and stories about ancient Rome from a qualified archaeologist or art-historian guide
- Private tour ensures a fun and personalized experience for the whole family
Departure & Return
You'll meet your guide at the exit of the Colosseum METRO line, LINE B, bottom floor. Look for a JOY OF ROME sign in front of the newstand. Please be there 10 minutes ahead of time, we cannot accomodate late arrivals. The meeting point is at the newsstand right outside the Metro Station Colosseum (line B, Blu). Your guide will be there with a JOY OF ROME sign 10 minutes before the starting time. • TAXI: tell the driver to leave you at Largo Gaetana Agnesi (it is a small terrace above the metro station "Colosseum"), enter the metro station (look for the red sign with a big "M"), use the escalator to go downstairs, leave the metro station and find the newsstand on the right. • METRO: take the B-line (blu color) and get off at the metro station "Colosseo". Leave the metro station and find the newsstand on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is suitable for the all family but the best age for children to be involved is 6+
- This tour is not available on first Sunday of the month, Jan 1st and 6th, May 1st, June 2 and 29, Aug 15, Nov 1st, Dec 8, 25 and 24,
- Please note: **Admission Tickets are not included in the price of the tour. Please read under EXCLUSIONS before booking the tour**
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Colosseum is wheelchair accessible, but wheelchairs are not provided
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (comfortable shows, small umbrella, sun-cream, water)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joy of Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience