Explore our promoted experiences
- Basilica of San Clemente archaeological tour with St. Peter in Chains tour
- Visit a site that reveals the ancient history of Rome
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Includes admission ticket for the San Clemente archaeological site
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of St Clemente Basilica entrance across the street from Hostaria i Clementini at Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 106 The nearest metro stop is Line B ‘Colosseo’.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for guests with mobility issues as the tour itinerary requires climbing and descending steps and well as walking on uneven terrain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoArt Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff