Explore our promoted experiences
- See a perspective on Rome’s most popular landmarks that most visitors miss
- Discover the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and other major sights
- Learn all about the history of the Eternal City from your guide
- Beat the crowds and discover Rome’s quiet side
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of the Metro Station COLOSSEO, line B, ground floor
Close to the square there are two taxi stations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience