3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore historic streets and glide across classic Roman piazzas on a 3.5-hour, guided Segway tour of Trastevere. Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of a historic neighborhood, and discover exquisite local churches and quiet back roads. See the High Renaissance lines of the Tempietto del Bramante, discover Santa Maria’s glinting mosaics and ride to the top of Janiculum Hill for unmatched views of the city. Hear stories about Rome’s history and culture at every stop, with plenty of time to take pictures and ask questions along the way.
- 3.5-hour Segway trip through Trastevere
- Explore the city with a local guide
- Get a great overview and orientation of a historic neighborhood
- Enjoy the personal experience of a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Bottle of Water
Great Recommendations from locals for your stay
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
- It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall.Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway Trastevere and Hidden Gems Small-Group Tour in Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoSegway Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaSegway Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - AssisiSegway Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Paciotti SalumeriaVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Trajan's ColumnSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Piazza della RepubblicaSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Largo di Torre ArgentinaAncient RomeForo ItalicoSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva