3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perhaps the best loved Italian dish around the world is pasta, but to really uncover the joys of this simple dish, no foodie should miss the fresh pasta in Rome. With this culinary walking tour and cooking class, follow along with a professional chef, and learn how to prepare handmade pasta yourself. Highlights include working with seasonal ingredients, learning about the history of the Jewish Ghetto, and feasting on your homemade creations with a glass of wine.
- Foodies learn to prepare traditional Roman food in this restaurant cooking class
- Learn to make authentic Italian dishes, like fresh pasta, and crunchy donuts
- Visit area sights like the Tempio Maggiore di Roma and Via Portico d'Ottavia
- Meet up in the charming Piazza Mattei, in the heart of Rome's Jewish Ghetto
Saved to wishlist!
Gnocchi ai carciofi e pecorino
Potato gnocchi prepared with fresh artichokes and local pecorino romano.
Ciambelline al vino
Most famous nonna cookie prepared with italian wine and raw sugar
Dinner:Fresh homemade pasta, a seasonal main course, and a special dessert
Drinks :Italian wine and water.
Equipment :All kitchen and cooking equipment.
Additional food not included in the program
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Piazza Mattei , Piazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
in front of the door , number 1 of the square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note: clients are solely responsible for their health conditions, we cannot guarantee special food requirements
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for allergic to gluten
- GREEN/ VACCINATION PASS IS NEEDED TO TAKE PART OF THE EXPERIENCE
- CUSTOMER HAS TO WEAR MASK
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY GOURMETALY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Cooking Class in the Jewish Ghetto: Pasta, Gnocchi, Biscotti?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Cooking Class in the Jewish Ghetto: Pasta, Gnocchi, Biscotti?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Cooking Class in the Jewish Ghetto: Pasta, Gnocchi, Biscotti?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Cooking Class in the Jewish Ghetto: Pasta, Gnocchi, Biscotti
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoDining Experiences - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaDining Experiences - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - AssisiDining Experiences - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaHydromania Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Cinecittà WorldPiazza di San CosimatoBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Piazza del CampidoglioAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Castel GandolfoCase Romane del Celio