1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing tour (Classic, Premium and Deluxe ticket options)
Free Wi-Fi onboard bus
Available languages(English,Italian,Spanish,French,German,Portuguese, Mandarian, Arabic & Russian)
Digital Guided Walking Tours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tour Tickets
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing BigBus Tour in Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing BigBus Tour in Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing BigBus Tour in Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingRomeHop on Hop Off - Lake BraccianoHop on Hop Off - Lake BolsenaHop on Hop Off - AssisiCategory
Castel Romano Designer OutletBasilica di Santa PrassedeAncient RomeChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Hard Rock Cafe Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoCapuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)