- 3-hour private walking tour of Rome's squares and fountains
- Walk through the historic center of Rome to see the city's most famous piazzas
- See Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers and throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy the insights of an expert guide and get plenty of personalized attention
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide near the obelisk on the top of the Spanish steps
What To Expect
Begin the tour at the Spanish Steps to learn about the Barcaccia fountain at the base of the stairs. Walk next to the Trevi Fountain to hear stories you've probably never heard about this famous fountain.
Visit the square and fountain in front of the Pantheon next, followed by the oblong Piazza Navona. Learn about the ancient Roman circus that once circled what is now the piazza, giving the 'square' its particular shape. Admire the impressive Fountain of the Four Rivers in the center of the piazza with its sculptures by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, as well as the church facade designed by Francesco Borromini and Girolamo Rainaldi.
Walk to the Campo de' Fiori, home to a bustling outdoor food market since 1869. Continue to the Sacra Area di Largo di Torre Argentina, with ancient Roman ruins below modern street level – this square is where Julius Caesar was assassinated.
Make your last stop at the Vittoriano monument, built to commemorate when Italy became a unified country.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience