- Food walking tour of Rome
- Follow a foodie guide through diverse neighborhoods like the Trastevere, Jewish ghetto, and Campo de' Fiori
- Sample authentic Roman specialties like fresh pizzas and pastas, salami, cheese, and 'suppli' (fried risotto balls)
- Indulge your sweet tooth with expertly prepared cappuccino and creamy gelato
- Learn about Rome's multilayered history in between bites
Departure & Return
IMPORTANT: MONDAY to SATURDAY: the meeting spot under the Brazilian flag of the Brazilian Embassy, in Piazza Navona N.14., the biggest palace of the square. Our guide will be holding an orange umbrella so it's easy to spot.
On the SUNDAY tour please meet in Piazza della Rotonda, in front of the Pantheon, near the fountain with the obelisk. You will recognize the guide from the orange umbrella.
Rome Food Tour ends in Largo di Torre Argentina.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Rome Secret Food Tour: Enjoy the Authentic Roman Taste w/ Private Tour Option.